Kochi is a city in the Indian state of Kerala, and one of the principal seaports of the country. Kochi is located in the district of Ernakulam district, about 220km north of the state capital Thiruvananthapuram.
Articles about Kochi[edit | edit source]
- Kochi/Accommodations (hotels, bed and breakfasts)
- Kochi/Attractions (including lakes, parks and resorts)
- Kochi/Children's activities
- Kochi/Current events
- Kochi/Downtown (otherwise known as "CBD" or "City Centre")
- Kochi/Food and drink
- Kochi/Government ("who ya gonna call" if there's a fountain flooding the road?)
- Kochi/Media (newspapers, radio stations, etc.)
- Kochi/Medical facilities (hospitals, clinics, etc.)
- Kochi/Natives (famous people born in Kochi)
- Kochi/Popular Hangouts
- Kochi/Prominent people (which residents have been in the public eye?)
- Kochi/Tertiary education
History[edit | edit source]
Economy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kochi was formerly named Cochin.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.